To learn more about whether a single tankless water heater is enough for your whole house and what nature can do to your sewer line over time, check out the links below.
- Head to Rinnai.us to learn more about the efficiency of tankless water heaters and calculate your potential energy savings.
- Using a tankless water heater instead of a traditional model can bring convenience and energy savings. Read more on HowStuffWorks.com.
- For more information on the nuts and bolts of tankless water heating, visit this page from EnergySavers.gov.
- Sewer lines are vulnerable to invasive tree roots, among the other obstacles Mother Nature likes to throw at them. Check out ThisOldHouse.com for more information.
- For some information about “sewer-friendly” trees you can have around your home, read this article from LATimes.com.
Contact JA Plumbing at (510) 314-8635 today for tankless water heater installation, copper repiping, and more.